- About Us
- News & Events
- Contact Us
A set of compelling GIS tools for managing forest inventory cruises.
SilvAssist helps foresters ‘get back in the woods’:
- Easy to Use – Go from cruise setup to comprehensive outputs in a few steps
- Saves Time – Manage inventory and geospatial data together in one database and application
Improving Decision Making – With growth and yield support tools and event management project growth
and track and plan prescriptions.
We listened to your feedback. In version 3.0, SilvAssist has been improved to provide better information for decision-making.
- Improved Performance – Determining which polygon contains each inventory plot has been sped up by up to 80%. Plus, there are less forms and settings to input so you can get results faster.
- Improved Reliability – Database relationships are managed by the application. This means that you can trust the numbers in inventory reports.
- Improved Insight – Versatile reports, event management, and growth and yield utilities provide more complete data for what’s on the ground now and under future conditions.
- Improved Flexibility – Allocate plots in new ways, with controls over plot numbering, quick allocations and reading of grid settings from stand table. The stand stock report now includes product dollar values per acre and expanded by GIS acres. We added several new report fields so you can analyze cruises further in Excel.