- About Us
- News & Events
- Contact Us
A set of compelling GIS tools for managing forest inventory cruises.
SilvAssist helps foresters ‘get back in the woods’:
- Easy to Use – Go from cruise setup to comprehensive outputs in a few steps
- Saves Time – Manage inventory and geospatial data together in one database and application
Improving Decision Making – With growth and yield support tools and event management project growth
and track and plan prescriptions.
- 3.0.1 now released - updated operations, security and interface.
Version 3.0.1 brings greater improvements to SilvAssist.
- Non‐admin user and elevatedUser Account Control (UAC)security issues resolved.
- Fixed licensing issues where license would become deactivated.
- Machine Id is easier to access for authorization.
- About menu doesn't show entire machineID. Made the field larger to show the entire machineID.
- Fixed error with Plot Loader launching when F4 PolyId field did not exist in Plots layer.
Updating layer flags error fixed.
- Fixed issue where the numbering of the plotID was off by 1.
- Add (Edit) events error ‐ fixed issue where adding a new event without any stands selected threw an error.